Tuesday, August 01, 2006

Pick one....

So tell me if u can pick one day out of time ..then which day u'll choose and why??
 
posted by faith at 4:00 AM, |

3 Comments:

Nice thought but very difficult to answer.

I would say that my best day was when in Xth grade I came first in boards and my Dad hugged me and said, "I am proud of you".

Since my Dad was in Army, he was very impersonal and very tough. He never praised us for minor accomplishments. It was I think the first time I remember him hugging me. Although, now with time and age, he has changed a lot and has become very affectionate but I still remember that day very fondly.
The day my college fest of which I was the President materiliased...Just felt like my baby was born after so many months of struggle and anticipation!
ricky.... wow champ! that was really a wonderful moment.. *smiles*

scribblez.... ooo thats nice .. *smiles*


free webpage counters