Tuesday, February 27, 2007
Turned one...

Apni marzi se kaha apne safar ke hum hai.. rukh hawaoo ka jidhar ka hai.. udhar ke hum hai..
Faith turned one on 24th feb.. i created this space just to pour out some thoughts.. some tears.. pain.. few smiles ..dreamz.. hopes.. Thanks to all of you who read and commented.. thanks to all who passed by silently..
..
..
Tu mera sahara hai.. mei tera sahara hoo.. aankhoon mei samandar hai.. aashaoon ka pani hai.. zindagi aur kuch bhi nahi teri meri kahani hai..
Labels: Personal
8 Comments:
Faith-
sometime you surprise me with your chocie of poetry. Ye Ustaadon ka sher kahan se pakda?
Congrats. Agle saal apni aur " jeans and white shirt " wale ki photo post karna!
Shahi
sometime you surprise me with your chocie of poetry. Ye Ustaadon ka sher kahan se pakda?
Congrats. Agle saal apni aur " jeans and white shirt " wale ki photo post karna!
Shahi
ricky.. thanks champ!
ye manzilen.. hehe hum rakhte hai shauk thoda bahut padne sunne ka.. shukriya jo aapko pasand aaya!
ye manzilen.. hehe hum rakhte hai shauk thoda bahut padne sunne ka.. shukriya jo aapko pasand aaya!
wishing faith a very happy b'day, congs to you that you have successfully completed one year journey and wish you have many more ahead.... I liked this space and it's beautiful
Congratulations on turning one and may many follow.I have enjoyed stopping by your blog.
Congratulations Faith for completing one year blogging!
This blog & the person behind reflects more like me & I feel good reading it & knowing the person too.
Keep writing! You touch my heart & I feel at times you are speaking just my feelings. Thanks!
This blog & the person behind reflects more like me & I feel good reading it & knowing the person too.
Keep writing! You touch my heart & I feel at times you are speaking just my feelings. Thanks!
Thanks everyone for your wishes!!
*smiles*
*smiles*
happybday!

Bole toh pehle Janamdin ke Mubarakbad.
This is a wonderful space and the person behind it is even more so. Keep writing!!